Its all relevant


The dreariness of this day has caused me to lay back and watch casual videos, while drawing a few sketches. I give props to people to who can multitask and stay proactive in the same room every single day because it diminishes any sort of adventurous amusement to me. I've decided that I shall post up any inspirational pics Ive buried up from the internet to keep my creative juices flowing. I really wish for someday I could save up for a good DSLR camera to take with me for some snapshots. Recently i had a film camera that got destroyed on a trip to Europe and I came to China in hopes of fixing it. I only ended up finding out that it needed a certain part to be replaced but since it was an old camera from another generation, it was too expensive. So i figured I would go for the more modern method and buy myself a new camera. So adding it on to my invisible wish list is a new DSLR camera' preferably the 5D Mark II which my eyes have set itself on. 

I also found this amazing video of Jimmy Fallon's Saved By the Bell reunion, which was pretty epic. 'Saved by the bell' was my upmost favorite 90's show in my formal teen years when I would have breakfast before school and sit in front of the TV. That rekindled a good set of memories. Having the Tonight Show back in LA was great since it involved having my two favorite show hosts Ellen & Jimmy together. Those two are like the dream team in my opinion! 
Until then i will sit in my little throne and daydream my plans for future ventures!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Sarahzhuartsx3@Gmail.com