Lazy Lounging

casual stroll
A little fashion board I made <3 I felt that since i cant go out, doesn't mean I cant dream up of any outfits for the day! Heres mine!


Last night snowed in Beijing China and I basically lost my shit over it! But unfortunately I woke up to find clear blue skies again with no snow stuck to the ground. It was rather sad to me that I still havent had my favorite snow fall happen here yet :/ why? why??
Congrats to the New England Patriots for winning the SuperBowl! Despite me being just an average girl who barely catches up on the Football latest news, I still have a fondness for the american sport. Katy Perry's Halftime show on the other hand was quite a celebration though lol. I noticed her throwback songs with 'I kissed a girl' and bringing Missy Elliot in. That was a real treat. I even enjoyed the duet with Lenny Kravitz, man can that guy rock! I also must give the superstar some props for having that ultimate balance on that gigantic tiger machine! I knew there was a harness and all but I swear I would've passed out climbing that thing with heels on nonetheless. The ending was pretty epic, I kind of figured "Firework" was a must for the grand finale. and the whole descending down from the sky like a diva jesus? haha, that was pretty amusing.
So as I am sitting in my room sipping on my new addictive Lemon Pomelo Tea (added w/ cayenne & apple cider to help my digestion), Ive decided to share with the readers more into my personal life. A close friend of mine said if im to become a blogger, its a prerequisite for me to do a "bag essentials" pic. For now, this was all i found inside my bag and its not saying much about me but here it is:

1. Fujifilm Polaroid (cant live without it. I just love physical instant photos to put into my album. You never know what'll happen when all technology will breakdown and any record of your life will disappear :/)
2. Benefit Pore Pro Balm (makes my skin feel flawless at times and great for quick cover up kind of)
3. Tocca- Cleopatra (This perfume is AMAZING. its got the fresh fruity smell that makes me feel feminine and chic)
4. EM pillow plush - berries (I love this only because if i need a dark tint for a night out, this does the trick!)
5. Caudalie Vinosource Eye Cream (this is for a quick moisturize under the eyes for winter.)
6. Tiger Balm (I dont know is any of you know this, but its like my secret weapon lol. It helps any bruises, bites, headaches, and etc. Its a lifesaver and at nights it usually helps me!)
7. Nivea- Honey Milk (Moisturizing la lips!)
8. NARS lipstick- Niagara (the perfect shade of coral pink for a boost of color in my face)
9. Clinique- redness solution (this final product helps me whenever my skin gets a bit too oily and helps cover any redness! I love this one to death and it lasts a really long time!)


Moving on, my day hasn't changed much but Im hoping to work my day with a few light reading and chosen to watch an oldies classic movie called "Brothers Grimm" starring Matt Damon & Heath Ledger (R.I.P). Never seen it but hopefully it will live up to my expectations! Ill let you know tomorrow with a short review <3. Enjoying this tuesday with a few tunes and laying in bed hopefully putting myself in mental escapism. Happy Tuesdays everyone!


A few of my favorite things; details, coziness, and vintage flair!



























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Sarahzhuartsx3@Gmail.com